Facebook Icon


Welcome Back sign in front of school entrance

Parents of high school students have the right to request the grade change for courses they took in 2020-21 under Assembly Bill 104, AB 104 also requires that California State University accept pass or no pass grades on a student’s transcript for courses taken in 2020–21 and requests the University of California and private colleges to accept pass or no pass. A list of CSU and private universities that have agreed to do so can be found here. Click here for the form: CDE Grade Change Form